Thursday, March 1, 2012

...

Dear ____________,

I woke up so early this morning. But it was hard to wake up from a wonderful dream especially when everything felt so real. It was thaaat goood that, for the first time, I somehow regret waking up. But, of course, I had, have and need to. Call me silly but I felt that way. Well, I have moved on. Besides, I am and must be contented with the snapshots that somehow escaped to be suppressed into my unconsciousness (again) ...like the other beautiful dreams I had.

You must be wondering as to what made it beautiful that I can’t seem to stop thinking about it.

I know I haven’t seen you. I don’t even know you at all…but I know and really felt that it was you. And even though I still didn’t get to see everything as clearly as I want to with all the windy, foggy surrounding…but I got to hold your hand…in fact, you were gripping my hand as if you want to crash it in a no pain kind of way.

They say dreams have meanings…well, I really do hope that this means you’re within my reach now. And if dreams do come true…may this one and the rest of the dreams related to it, do come true. And when that time comes, I won’t be letting go of that hand…ever.
Until my next dream…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..
One may call me weird for having these dreams. Well, these scenes are quite normal… what is not I guess is me being convinced that it is related to some sort of future reality… yes, in a very futuristic and hopeful perspective anyway… what can I do? I am a hopeless romantic… hehehe… well, no harms done…so let’s continue dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment