Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL?

They say that we are all special because we are all unique individuals. Of course, aside from being unique, since we're born with it, there could also be other factors that made you special, right?
...
As for me, I agree with the aspect of being unique. But I also know that there are other things that made me special. And I believe that I am special. I may not be as special as the rich and the famous personalities and though i didn't have the same special treatment they get wherever they go, but, still, I am special.
...
I am special because I have a family that loves me unconditionally, a family that I can always rely on when I need them the most, a family that despite everything I've done, still welcomes me with arms wide open. In short, I have a home to come to especially when everyone has left me.
...
And of course, I am special coz I have friends, true friends to be exact. They were the ones who didn't leave me and actually, tried their best to keep me from falling to a bottomless pit of uncertainty.
...
Believe me or not, I am special because I have enemies. Let me rephrase that, I am special because I have critics. Well, without them, I will never know what's to improve about me. I will never know the bad side of me. Right? Besides, they are constant reminder that somehow I am being envied. Now that's being special. HAHAHA.
...
There could be a lot more reasons for my being special but that's for me to find out. SO WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL?

No comments:

Post a Comment