Tuesday, July 10, 2007

THE BEST TIMES OF MY LIFE

I’ve been thinking lately. Now that’s something to be proud of. [Laughs] Seriously, after having thought over the things that happened to me these past few months, I came to the point of asking why I keep on tormenting myself with past events. In the first place, cliché may it seem, but past is really past. The damage has been done. And all I can do now is to be a better a person, a person who’s dreaming again and who’s not thinking of the worst times but of the best times instead. And speaking of the best times, I, definitely, got a lot to share.
...
First in the list is, of course, the day I was born. That would certainly be the best of the best. Because, without me being born, I will never have the best times of my life. And thinking of it now, guess I have to “really” celebrate my birthday from now on. So folks, better ready those gifts. Remember, “It’s better to give than to receive”. [Laughs]
...
Another best time is my chance to be educated. As always being said, intelligence is something that is yours, something that can’t be stolen. Besides, without intelligence, I won’t be able to know whether I’m having the best times of my life or not. [Laughs] Another thing is, my chance to be educated is also my chance to gain friends. So going to school is really having one of the best times because it’s where I found my friends. Also, it’s where I learned a lot. I gained knowledge, as expected. I learned to socialize and to present myself in a crowd. I learned how to improve my skills/talents. I learned what my rights are and learned to fight for it. And the learning keeps on. Though I was absent most of my school days [laughs], I can say that I still learned a lot. [Laughs]
...
What else? How about love?
...
Yeah. Being in love for several times is one of the best times. [Laughs] The feeling when you’re in love is really incomparable and so unexplainable. You know what I mean, right? Wheew. I can’t even get the right words to describe the feeling. It’s really a mix of all emotions. You’re excited and yet you’re nervous and anxious. You feel contentment yet you’re paranoid. You’re happy yet you’re scared. Name it. You’re really in an ocean of emotions when you’re in love, right? Maybe that’s why it’s really having the best time when you’re in love coz it’s like a roller coaster ride. [Laughs]
...
Hmmm…
...
Yeah. Being with friends is also having the best time. I can be foolish, be very foolish. I can be “emo” and yet laughing at the same time. [Laughs] Also, I can do a lot of things with them, as in A LOT. Gosh! I miss them all, especially my board mates. I miss our late night talks, our dress rehearsals, our videoke times, our “kanto” moments, everything. Actually, it’s with them that I can be whatever I want to be. Period. [Laughs]
...
And the best time goes to…
...
Of course, it will be the times when I’m with my family. It’s where all the best times started. The foundation of my being. What can I say? Without them, there’ll be no ME. I can and must say that I can lose everything but not my family!
...
Duh… So serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment