Thursday, July 19, 2007

I GOT REASONS...

I can still remember the first day I saw him. He was too distant from everything and everyone that surrounds him. It’s as if he has his own world. And maybe that’s why I was drawn to him right there and then. I was so intrigued as to what is in his world. I was wondering of what’s really in that world of his, which made him able to, somehow, ignore THE WORLD around him. At first, I thought I was just being curious, but later on, to my surprise, I came to realize that aside from wanting to enter his world, I already wanted to be part of it. And that I don’t want to be another mere spectator anymore.
And by a strange quirk of fate, I was almost entering his world. I couldn’t believe at first, but he was there, smiling right in front of me. And I was kind of thrown to a situation where I could lose my sanity. At times, I had to slap myself just to know if I’m just dreaming. Well, that was an exaggeration though. But I did some ridiculous things just to continually remind myself of the possibility that it’s not really for real. That it’s actually a dream after all.
And it was.
They’re telling me that I should have been over it by now. They never ran out of words if they were to discourage me. They’ve already said almost all awful dreadful, terrible, appalling, unpleasant, horrible, shocking, mean, nasty, cruel words that I could think of. And that’s just to dissuade me.
Not that I don’t care of what they’ve been telling me, of course, I’m overwhelmed that they’re concerned and that some actually went out of their way to express how much they care for me, but my answer is simple, I got reasons. I can’t elaborate on those reasons though but rest assured that it has nothing to do with him anymore, definitely. Let’s say, it’s about me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment