Monday, August 20, 2007

ONE CUP OF COFFEE & IT'S A BLAST!

I really love drinking coffee as much as I love watching movies. It has been part of my daily life. It has played a great role in some of my life's significant times. Coffee was there during exams and defense, when I'm drunk and heartbroken, when I'm alone and bored, when I'm with my friends and talking all night long or simply when I get crazy again and just doesn't want to sleep at all. You may have notice that it's more than a "drink" for me now. Yeah, it has become a great companion. I can't call it a day without it. As a matter of fact, I'm having one right now. [Laughs]
In almost everything that I do, especially those that require staying up all night, I must have coffee first. As I've said, "One cup of coffee and it's a blast!" [Laughs]

No comments:

Post a Comment