Wednesday, July 25, 2012

BACK TO INNOCENCE


I sure do like the song by enigma. But I am not here to talk about the song.

I was watching CNN World Report when during a commercial break for prudential insurance; children were asked what their plans and dreams are. And one child caught my attention, and everyone’s for that matter because he was the last one to speak. I am not sure what was asked of him but I am quite sure it is related to money and so he said, “Save them and buy (lots) bubble gum…” and he chuckled.


“A child has no ego, no past or future. The child has no attachments, and because of this, he is able to express himself fully, without any prejudices or preconceived ideas.”
~ Amma ~

Well there are times I wish I am a child again. How I miss those times when I look forward to weekends and school breaks. How I miss running without worrying what people may think. How I miss playing in the mud without being judged. Oh, I miss a lot of things. It’s not that I cannot do those things right now, but as an adult…I, we are expected to be proper and conscious of our every actions.

But well, I am a stubborn lady so I say, “Who cares?” lol…

No comments:

Post a Comment