Saturday, July 14, 2012

I AM NOT A WRITER...

by profession that is...

Let's say...I am just very opinionated at times, a hopeless romantic in a way, very imaginative and a bit of a "rhetoric". I often don't say what I really feel that is why  writing is very helpful for me not to dwell on "past bad events and memories".

Besides, as how I am always reminded growing up, "If you have nothing good to say, you better not say a word at all." So true. Of course, I sometimes forget when I am almost to explode with anger. But, as being raised to be with finesse at all times, I must control. That is why I am here trying to write.

So what am I?

I can proudly say that I AM A WRITER. (did I also mention I am self-contradicting individual...laughs)

Anyway... I don't earn money out of it, BUT... at least, I have earned some respect from those I also respect. And that, I am contented.

So...until my next inspiring or challenging days.



No comments:

Post a Comment